When i bought my M3D printer I did not now what to expect. Now I reallize this project would have been much harder without it.
Due to busy times at work and some traveling, there has been some time since the last update on this page, but things still happen.
Barriers are broken, hardware showed up and the APU is working. A lot happened in the project this week. Here is a short resume.
Some weeks ago I found this second hand 3D printer on the internet. Yesterday it arrived...
Yesterday at 10:50 I tracked my shipment and the panels were stuck in Hamburg, Germany. 10 minutes later they arrived at my door! Amazing!!
I have been running back and forth like a headless chicken between my house and the mailbox for a couple of weeks now. Today it paid off!
Today I was in a local store and randomly bumped into these switches.
Today I have been playing around in Sketchup and tested out som thoughts on how to solve the Q400 Caution Panel
Today I managed to connect my first switch to the LeoBodnar and get it working on the Q400 through SPADNext.
Another day to remember.. The first real proof of the project rolling showed up in the mail today!
While I am waiting for the Majestic Software Q400 Training edition we are close to a new realease of SPAD.neXt. This version will support the Q400.